The Student Room Group

Confused which university to choose in uk

I have got offer letter from Coventry University, Oxford Brookes University, I am looking to study MSC in construction project management with BIM BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING so which university is good I am confused in that ?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Harsh1234
I have got offer letter from Coventry University, Oxford Brookes University, Northumbria University,leeds beckett University I am looking to study MSC in construction project management with BIM BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING so which university is good I am confused in that ?

The most important consideration is the course - compare modules and department resources/facilities to see which appeals to you the most. Then condsider the location, accommodation costs, transport, etc.
Original post by Harsh1234
I have got offer letter from Coventry University, Oxford Brookes University, Northumbria University,leeds beckett University I am looking to study MSC in construction project management with BIM BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING so which university is good I am confused in that ?

Hiya, I was a student at Northumbria University so am happy to answer any questions you might have about Northumbria university or Newcastle in general.
To find out more information about the course itself please see here: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/construction-project-management-with-bim-with-advanced-practice-msc-ft-dtscjp6/
All the best :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending