The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Accommodation - Northumbria

I'm looking to study at Northumbria uni to do psychology and I just wanted to know what the best accomodation was for a good social life?
Original post by anna434
I'm looking to study at Northumbria uni to do psychology and I just wanted to know what the best accomodation was for a good social life?

Did you ever get a response to this?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hi there,
Hopefully a rep from Northumbria can give you advice on university owned accommodation but it may be worth looking into private student accommodation, as these can be quite social. For example, at Student Roost, we enjoy hosting events to help our residents get to know each other, plus the locations are great for getting into the city centre.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

-Nicky
Original post by Cmartin1100
Did you ever get a response to this?
Hiya, I hope you're well!

It's hard to say what is the most social accommodation as I'm sure it changes year to year but in my first year (2021/2022) I stayed in Quay Point and I found it to be very social. My flat itself was a social flat and they also ran events sometimes within the accommodation itself.

Let me know if you have any questions at all whether they're specific to Quay Point and accommodation or anything about Northumbria or student life in Newcastle and I would be happy to help 🙂

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending