The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria accomodation

Just wondering what people think is the best accommodation at Northumbria. I intend to go there in September and I'm leaning towards Camden Court but am open to other suggestions. I'm more concerned for just general hygiene and cleanliness and the social aspect of accommodation.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Just wondering what people think is the best accommodation at Northumbria. I intend to go there in September and I'm leaning towards Camden Court but am open to other suggestions. I'm more concerned for just general hygiene and cleanliness and the social aspect of accommodation.
Did you get an answer to this?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you get an answer to this?

Hiya, for general information on accommodation please see here: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/accommodation/.
I'm a student at Northumbria and went to Quay Point in my first year so if you have any questions or interest in that one in particular I may be able to help :smile:

All the best,

Beth
Northumbria UG rep
Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Hiya, for general information on accommodation please see here: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/accommodation/.
I'm a student at Northumbria and went to Quay Point in my first year so if you have any questions or interest in that one in particular I may be able to help :smile:
All the best,
Beth
Northumbria UG rep

Hi i was looking into quay point but it seems booked up, but its early surely? Will there be a possibility i can get a place or shall i look elsewhere?
which accommodations are the best social wise and what was your quay point experience, is there better that you heard about during your first year
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i was looking into quay point but it seems booked up, but its early surely? Will there be a possibility i can get a place or shall i look elsewhere?

Hiya, thank you for your question.

The best bet for specific questions about booking our accommodation would be to email our accommodation team on [email protected] as they will have the specific information on which ones are fully booked etc.

I hope this helps,

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep
Original post by Anonymous
which accommodations are the best social wise and what was your quay point experience, is there better that you heard about during your first year

Hiya,

I found Quay Point to be a particularly social accommodation when I stayed there. It's hard to say what is the most social as I'm sure it varies from year to year but from my experience it's a good bet if you want a social accommodation.

When I was looking at booking through the University website, I also remember there being an option to specify if you wanted a more social or quiet flat for some of the accommodations so this might be a good way to ensure you're with like minded people.

I hope this helps :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending