The Student Room Group

Finance Job with this degree?

Do you think I can get into a good banking/finance job with a:
BSc Business with Finance from Bayes (cass) Business School?
Reply 1
Of course you can. If you got yourself some decent A-Levels under your belt plus the degree - you'll be right as rain.

Google is your friend. (As is YouTube) - look up the different places that offer what you're looking for.

Check out the requirements and apply. Post reads like someone who hasn't started the course yet - there should be taster/meet the bank style events for people at your stage (and first years').

They should give you a decent insight into the different banks and it can inform your search for placements and summer schemes.

I know that Lloyds Banking Group and Natwest Group both do events like these.
Reply 2
Original post by KiloDelta
Of course you can. If you got yourself some decent A-Levels under your belt plus the degree - you'll be right as rain.

Google is your friend. (As is YouTube) - look up the different places that offer what you're looking for.

Check out the requirements and apply. Post reads like someone who hasn't started the course yet - there should be taster/meet the bank style events for people at your stage (and first years').

They should give you a decent insight into the different banks and it can inform your search for placements and summer schemes.

I know that Lloyds Banking Group and Natwest Group both do events like these.

Yep, doing a BTEC instead of A levels and predicted a D*D*D*, I was looking to do a degree apprenticeship instead of this but it’s too competitive and I might just go for this course in september

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending