The Student Room Group

Which of these degrees would be better at getting me into investment banking?

I am currently predicted an AAA and therefore cannot apply for economics at targets like I would have liked to. The degrees that I am currently planning on applying to are:
BSc Finance at Durham
BSc Economics & Finance at Bristol
BSc Finance at Bayes (formerly Cass) Business School
Bsc Finance at Manchester University
However I can also apply for BSc Economics at St Andrews and Manchester
Which out of these would be most likely to help me get into investment banking or is it worth getting higher grades in the actual A levels and then try to apply for economics through adjustment or waiting another year and applying then.
Degree is irrelevant tbh, economics has literally nothing to do with IBD unless we're being extremely pedantic. Would say Durham Finance is a strong pick followed suit by Bristol. Not a night and day difference though.
Reply 2
Original post by harryh21
I am currently predicted an AAA and therefore cannot apply for economics at targets like I would have liked to. The degrees that I am currently planning on applying to are:
BSc Finance at Durham
BSc Economics & Finance at Bristol
BSc Finance at Bayes (formerly Cass) Business School
Bsc Finance at Manchester University
However I can also apply for BSc Economics at St Andrews and Manchester
Which out of these would be most likely to help me get into investment banking or is it worth getting higher grades in the actual A levels and then try to apply for economics through adjustment or waiting another year and applying then.

Which uni did you go with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending