The Student Room Group

Change from UGL to PGL

Earlier this year I was in my 3rd year of a 4-year integrated masters course, however, due to the lack of students I was forced to graduate that year and take a Bachelors degree. Unfortunately I had already applied for student finance for my 4th year of undergraduate studies. I have been accepted for a Postgraduate Masters at the same university, however because my finance has been approved I cannot cancel it and reapply.

Every time I have called SFE, I have been told to get a C01 form which is nowhere to be found. The phone line has been absolutely no help, nor has the "Live Chat" which has you waiting 20 minutes before telling you there are no agents available.

Are there any SFE reps that can help me with this situation? It seems absolutely unsolvable through the phone or live chat.
Original post by Spudsen
Earlier this year I was in my 3rd year of a 4-year integrated masters course, however, due to the lack of students I was forced to graduate that year and take a Bachelors degree. Unfortunately I had already applied for student finance for my 4th year of undergraduate studies. I have been accepted for a Postgraduate Masters at the same university, however because my finance has been approved I cannot cancel it and reapply.

Every time I have called SFE, I have been told to get a C01 form which is nowhere to be found. The phone line has been absolutely no help, nor has the "Live Chat" which has you waiting 20 minutes before telling you there are no agents available.

Are there any SFE reps that can help me with this situation? It seems absolutely unsolvable through the phone or live chat.

Hi Spudsen,

If you click on your application and change my application and cancel it should let you cancel it or give you the option for the CO1 Form. If you can't do this online and can't print off the CO1 Form then you will need to contact us to request this for you.

Live chat is only available Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. If you click on you application and contact us, it will show when an adviser is available. Alternatively, you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and press option 1 and 1 again you will be able to speak to one of our adviser's.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Spudsen,

If you click on your application and change my application and cancel it should let you cancel it or give you the option for the CO1 Form. If you can't do this online and can't print off the CO1 Form then you will need to contact us to request this for you.

Live chat is only available Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. If you click on you application and contact us, it will show when an adviser is available. Alternatively, you can call us on 0300 100 0607 and press option 1 and 1 again you will be able to speak to one of our adviser's.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire,

I have tried calling but still cannot get a hold of a CO1 Form. Do you know where I may be able to find one? and where should I upload it / post it too.

Kind Regards,
Felix
Original post by Spudsen
Hi Claire,

I have tried calling but still cannot get a hold of a CO1 Form. Do you know where I may be able to find one? and where should I upload it / post it too.

Kind Regards,
Felix

Hi there,

I have enclosed the form here if its for a 23/24 application: https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_co1_form_2324_o.pdf thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending