The Student Room Group

Lnat results day 2024

Hi, does anybody know if the Lnat scores are coming out tomorrow for sure? also how do u guys think u did. Rlly scared!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by lyca677
Hi, does anybody know if the Lnat scores are coming out tomorrow for sure? also how do u guys think u did. Rlly scared!!!

yeah should be today
Original post by KieranD17
yeah should be today

are you sure? im so scared omg
Reply 3
Original post by ichmielowiec
are you sure? im so scared omg

yea other people have also confirmed this, they r usually sent out around 11-3 pm
Original post by lyca677
yea other people have also confirmed this, they r usually sent out around 11-3 pm

kinda annoyed that they chose a friday lol as this will set the tone of the weekend
Reply 5
Original post by lyca677

just got mine 15 mins ago
i got 20 im devastated. kcl is through the window lol
Original post by lyca677

just got mine!
I got 29 but still rejected from Oxford lol
Reply 9
i got 21 ..........
Original post by Seebtheweeb1

That’s harsh! You should be proud the average was 23. Where else did you apply ?
Reply 11
Original post by Seebtheweeb1

yh ijust got 28 - rejected from cambridge post interview, and also from UCL because of my essay
Reply 12
Original post by lyca677

got 27 - Oxford reject but i got a lowered offer from SOAS lol
Original post by Roman88
yh ijust got 28 - rejected from cambridge post interview, and also from UCL because of my essay

I got 34 and rejected from UCL because of my essay. Who's out there writing these brilliant essays?

I got 23 and I’m so upset, I genuinely don’t think I’ll be able to get into lse and kcl
Reply 15
Original post by Barelymakingit
I got 23 and I’m so upset, I genuinely don’t think I’ll be able to get into lse and kcl

same its acc so upsetting cause i rejected my medicine offers to apply to law and now😭😭
Original post by ethaniel_spaniel
I got 34 and rejected from UCL because of my essay. Who's out there writing these brilliant essays?

i got 30 with a UCL rejection for the same reason
Original post by OrangutansAreHot
i got 30 with a UCL rejection for the same reason

Ah lame, I got 27 and I'm still waiting on a decision. Are you an international student by chance? The lnat requirements for international students is much harsher
Reply 18

i got 23 and was literally counting on kings or ucl... SO UPSET
Reply 19
Original post by lyca677

i got 23 and was literally counting on kings or ucl... SO UPSET

Did they reject you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending