The Student Room Group

MArch Architecture uni choices

Hi all,

I have received offers for MArch in Architecture from 4 different institutions and I am not sure which is the best. I would love your input if you have personal experience in any of them. The universities are: Queen's University Belfast, Glasgow School of Art, Uni of Strathclyde and the Arts University Bournemouth.

They are all accredited, but I am unsure which has the best industry reputation or better links that can help me find my prospects later on.

P.S. I don't really care about nightlife that much as I am not a drinker.

Thanks in advance.
Original post by sarah14wael
Hi all,

I have received offers for MArch in Architecture from 4 different institutions and I am not sure which is the best. I would love your input if you have personal experience in any of them. The universities are: Queen's University Belfast, Glasgow School of Art, Uni of Strathclyde and the Arts University Bournemouth.

They are all accredited, but I am unsure which has the best industry reputation or better links that can help me find my prospects later on.

P.S. I don't really care about nightlife that much as I am not a drinker.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

So glad to hear you're interested in studying with us.

MArch at AUB is a small cohort that enables a community learning experience which is taught by academics with extensive professional experience. We bring in external architectural professionals to tutor and mentor professional practice, structural and building services engineering, as well as sustainability experts.

As the course is delivered on our compact campus, you'll be surrounded by other like-minded creatives and some award-winning buildings designed by our alum Sir Peter Cook! 😎

We'd be more than happy to organise a talk online with one of the Senior Lecturers (drop an email to [email protected]) and/or you can visit campus prior to the start of the academic year.

I hope this helps, and best of luck with your decision!

AUB ☀️
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending