The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh offers 2024

Hi :smile: has anyone got an offer yet? I’ve applied for film and television BA
Reply 1
I received an offer for the MSc AI program in late November.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hi! I applied for Veterinary Medicine and was interviewed, but didn’t get an offer yet— though I believe for my course this happens in March?
Original post by tobybrookes18
Hey! With what grades did you apply to the course? I felt confident sending my portfolio but I don't know about the grades
Original post by asleepinsecto
Hey! With what grades did you apply to the course? I felt confident sending my portfolio but I don't know about the grades
I applied with A*AB but wasn’t too sure about my portfolio lol. What grades did u apply with? Do you know if anyone’s had an offer for the film course yet?
anyone heard from architecture? i am a scottish student and Edi is the only uni i’ve not heard from yet
Reply 6
Original post by ThomasConnedy
anyone heard from architecture? i am a scottish student and Edi is the only uni i’ve not heard from yet
same for me
I heard from Landscape architecture 3 weeks ago. English student.
Reply 8
Not yet ☹️ I submitted my portfolio on the 6th of Feb but still waiting 😢
Reply 9

i got my arci offer on the 22nd feb, i applied in late october. theyll be working through applications i wouldnt worry yet
I applied with A*AB but wasn’t too sure about my portfolio lol. What grades did u apply with? Do you know if anyone’s had an offer for the film course yet?
No😔. I applied with 2As and 2B, and im predicted 2As and 1B for this year.
Reply 11
No waiting for same
Reply 12
I got an offer for CS in October.
Reply 13
I haven't yet and its stressing me out lmao, I applied for Illustration BA. I think they're just taking ages to get back to people
Original post by diaeve
i got my arci offer on the 22nd feb, i applied in late october. theyll be working through applications i wouldnt worry yet

Applied in late October too - but still nothing... wondering if they do it alphabetically, regionally, or international first etc.?
Reply 15
I'm a home student, still waiting for architecture too (am in Aberdeenshire, surname starts with Mc)
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous #2
Applied in late October too - but still nothing... wondering if they do it alphabetically, regionally, or international first etc.?

i mean my second name starts with Ba so potentially alphabet 🤷*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending