The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sutton Bonington Dilemma

I’m currently going into year 13 and have had Nottingham as my favourite uni for some time now to study biology. I was even more excited after going to the University Park open day as I love the busy atmosphere and location. But recently I’ve decided to apply for biotechnology courses instead and the only biotech course that UON offers is on Sutton Bonington which is a bit too agricultural for my liking. Could I still live in University Park or would this be illogical and also stunt my social life? It does feel like SB has its own little community
Hi! It is really your own choice to decide where to live. All lectures for biotech is based in SB for first year, but if you don't mind the commute to campus everyday (25min by bus from uni park), where you live wouldn’t really matter. I lived in SB for my first year and I am still able to join societies on main campus, and they got their own societies so you won't miss out a lot!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
hiya, if you want accommodation at Sutton Bonington i have a room available that i need someone to takeover! please lmk if you’re interested x
Reply 3
Hi!! I have a room at Broadgate park available which is on university park campus, close to SB. if interested let me know !!! I also know someone with a room at SB if you would like!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by nightingalegend.
hiya, if you want accommodation at Sutton Bonington i have a room available that i need someone to takeover! please lmk if you’re interested x

Hi is this still available
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
Hi!! I have a room at Broadgate park available which is on university park campus, close to SB. if interested let me know !!! I also know someone with a room at SB if you would like!

Hi is this still available
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m currently going into year 13 and have had Nottingham as my favourite uni for some time now to study biology. I was even more excited after going to the University Park open day as I love the busy atmosphere and location. But recently I’ve decided to apply for biotechnology courses instead and the only biotech course that UON offers is on Sutton Bonington which is a bit too agricultural for my liking. Could I still live in University Park or would this be illogical and also stunt my social life? It does feel like SB has its own little community

There is a free hopper bus between UP and SB campuses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending