The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Looking for a replacement tenant — University of Nottingham Accommodation

I am currently trying to transfer halls and so if there is anyone interested in a room on the Sutton Bonington campus, please PM me.

Here are the room details:

Standard en-suite at £166 p/w with a desk, wardrobe, and shelves already available plus a single bed. Deposit of £200. Located on Sutton Bonington campus in Block C05, Flat C, Room C.

The block is located very close to the Animal Sciences department with links to the University Park and Jubilee campuses via University Hopper bus.

I am very desperate so if interested, or if you know anyone who is, please let me know!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
I have a room available at Broadgate park if interested
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
I have a room available at Broadgate park if interested

if it’s an ensuite or studio i’d be interested! i need to find a tenant for my room first though, so are you interested in sb or do you know anyone who is?
Reply 3
Yes it’s an ensuite studio!! So you get your own kitchen and own bathroom :smile: unfortunately I don’t know anybody at the moment but I would recommend looking on groups on Facebook. If I find anyone I can let you know! Private message me for my information and we can talk over socials.
Reply 4
Hi I have an double bed en-suite room in Radford, 2 other flatmates. let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss further xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending