The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Extra modules

I'm planning to study languages at Oxford Brookes, I currently study french and Spanish and want to continue them. I saw that I can study 2 advanced languages which is great but is there any chance I could pick up a 3rd as a beginner or as an extra module?
Original post by Aria774
I'm planning to study languages at Oxford Brookes, I currently study french and Spanish and want to continue them. I saw that I can study 2 advanced languages which is great but is there any chance I could pick up a 3rd as a beginner or as an extra module?

Hi @Aria774,

Thank you for your message and great to hear that you are coming to study with us this September.

This sounds like a question where Faculty would be best placed to advise. If you already have Faculty contact details, I would reach out to them directly, if not, you can send us an email in Admissions ([email protected]) and ask us to pass on your query. Our inbox is somewhat full at the moment, so feel free to give us a call after you have sent the email so we can get this dealt with more quickly for you. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending