The Student Room Group

Where to study?

Hi guys, this is a bit embarrassing for me to say (hence the anon posting). I’ve finished my GCSEs and am going to do A-levels but feel like I would really struggle to revise because of circumstances at home. I’ve wanted a desk for a long time but because of how crowded it is I can’t and had resorted to going to the local library for GCSE revision (commute time and distractions ate up revision time though). For most of my revision, I’ve been doing it in my bed which would make my legs ache and back completely sore. Does anyone have any practical suggestions, advice or anything that could help me out? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, this is a bit embarrassing for me to say (hence the anon posting). I’ve finished my GCSEs and am going to do A-levels but feel like I would really struggle to revise because of circumstances at home. I’ve wanted a desk for a long time but because of how crowded it is I can’t and had resorted to going to the local library for GCSE revision (commute time and distractions ate up revision time though). For most of my revision, I’ve been doing it in my bed which would make my legs ache and back completely sore. Does anyone have any practical suggestions, advice or anything that could help me out? Thanks in advance :smile:

I didn’t have space for a desk and studied for A levels from my bed lol you’re not alone. Sometimes I found it better to sit in the garden if that’s an option?
Reply 2
I didn’t have space for a desk and studied for A levels from my bed lol you’re not alone. Sometimes I found it better to sit in the garden if that’s an option?

I live in a flat so unfortunately not :frown:

How did you cope with back ache and things
I live in a flat so unfortunately not :frown:

How did you cope with back ache and things

I stood my pillows up against the headboard of my bed and leant against them like a makeshift chair lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending