The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

Which ULAW Campus Should I Study At?

Hi, I'm Sophie and I currently study at The University of Law's Bristol campus.

The University of Law has an astounding eight different campuses to study at as well as the opportunity to study online which can make applying to the right campus feel quite overwhelming! I know that when I was choosing where to study I really struggled to narrow down the options.

Here are 5 top tips to make that decision just a little easier:

1. Find out which campuses offer the exact course you want to study.

This may seem like an obvious step but there are so many variations in courses and methods of study at The University of Law that this very first stage can easily be overlooked. Limiting your list of campuses to just those which offer your exact course will save you so much time in your initial research!

2. What is the cost of living at each campus?

Not only does the course fee slightly differ depending on location (whether in London or outside of London) but the cost of living in each city can be really different. I found that using search engines such as Which? super helpful when working out how much I would have to budget per month to live in each city.

3. Where in the country do I want to live?

Whether you want to move far away from where you grew up or stay close to home, the ULAW campuses stretch right across the UK from Exeter in the South West all the way to Manchester in the North!

4. Are you studying a postgraduate course? Do you want to study at an @ULAW campus?

Although ULAW has 8 of its own independent campuses, it also has some bases at other universities across the UK! Do you already study at one of these institutions and want to continue living and working there? Then this may be the perfect option for you!

5. Did I enjoy the campus on the open day?

Personally, I believe that the best way to decide where you want to study is by actually visiting the campuses and cities you are considering studying at! Luckily, there are several Open Days at each ULAW Campus every year so it is super easy to book on to one and take a look around!

I hope these five quick tips help to make your decision of where to study much easier :smile:

Has anyone already decided which campus they want to study at?

If so, what made you choose your campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending