The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University GCSE entry requirements

Due to mental health reasons I had to pull out of school and was only able to do 5 GCSEs when home schooling. Also due to my mental health, I couldn't revise well and I "achieved" a 54333. Would Keele University let accept me if I these GCSEs, but also A levels that meet their requirements?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Due to mental health reasons I had to pull out of school and was only able to do 5 GCSEs when home schooling. Also due to my mental health, I couldn't revise well and I "achieved" a 54333. Would Keele University let accept me if I these GCSEs, but also A levels that meet their requirements?

What course are you thinking of studying?

Depending on the course they may have GCSE requirements such as: Minimum 5 GCSEs at 4 or above. However some universities may only want passes in English and Maths with a higher focus on A-Levels/Level 3 BTEC.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Aceful
What course are you thinking of studying?

Depending on the course they may have GCSE requirements such as: Minimum 5 GCSEs at 4 or above. However some universities may only want passes in English and Maths with a higher focus on A-Levels/Level 3 BTEC.

I’m thinking going to study Neuroscience.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m thinking going to study Neuroscience.

Entry requirements are here:

https://www.keele.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/undergraduatecourses/neuroscience/#entry-reqs

Quick Reply

Latest