The Student Room Group

Graduate entry dentistry 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 33cicada01
Well done that's amazing, dreams finally coming true! im also a graduate wanting to apply this coming year, but apart from grades what more did you do work experience wise etc? you can private message If easier I would just love some advice and help in order to apply

yes send me a message i can give you my socials and we can go from there!! i’m sure you’ll get in!!
Original post by Greekdentist
Waiting to hear from Aberdeen and Dundee hope to get an offer after 6 times applying! :smile:

you’ll get in!!! i don’t envy your wait at all but i’m confident in you!! you only need one offer!!
Original post by applesandalevels
you’ll get in!!! i don’t envy your wait at all but i’m confident in you!! you only need one offer!!

Thank you my dear lets hope for a positive outcome soon.
Congrats to you!! 🙂
Congrats to you!! 🙂

yesss keep me update

also thank you!! i’m soo relieved
yesss keep me update

Yes we will be in touch. 🙂 <3
So happy for you girlie you deserved it after the hard work. 🙂
Reply 85
Hello guys Im currently studying Dental Hygiene and Therapy at the University of Portsmouth. Prior to this I tried to apply for Dentistry three times and got rejected. I feel much for positive since the last time I applied as I believe I always had what it takes. It looks very nice to see people getting in after having applied so many times.
Reply 86
What is the secret to a successful application because I received only one interview after having applied for three consecutive years?
Original post by PFauchard
What is the secret to a successful application because I received only one interview after having applied for three consecutive years?

hello! so have you got the interview for this year?? good on you for applying multiple times !! if you rlly want smth you’ll work hard to get it
Reply 88
hello! so have you got the interview for this year?? good on you for applying multiple times !! if you rlly want smth you’ll work hard to get it

Hiya, so no I haven't applied yet. I am looking to submit my application this year for the 2025-2026 intake 🙂 That is very true, and I am putting the work in!!
Original post by PFauchard
Hiya, so no I haven't applied yet. I am looking to submit my application this year for the 2025-2026 intake 🙂 That is very true, and I am putting the work in!!

ohhh okay! send me a pm and we can go from there! happy to help
Reply 90
ohhh okay! send me a pm and we can go from there! happy to help

I am new to the student room and apparently to pm I need to be on this for three days. So please hang on I will defo message you when I can!!!! But again congrats on your offer for grad entry dentistry!!!!!!!!!
Got an offer for UCLan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankfully i’ve done my degrees now!!
anyway rip applesandalevsls (2017-2024) made this when i was 16 now i’m 23!! we’ve gone through a levels, bsc and msc! applied 3 times to dentistry and it was all worth it !!

still waiting to hear back from kings but least uclan is confirm i am very happy

Congratulations! I was reading through the posts and routing for you😄 P.s also haven’t heard from kings so it’s not just you.
Waiting to hear from Aberdeen and Dundee hope to get an offer after 6 times applying! :smile:

Best of luck to you! I’ve also applied to Aberdeen, hopefully I’ll see a friendly face 😊
Original post by klaudia002
Congratulations! I was reading through the posts and routing for you😄 P.s also haven’t heard from kings so it’s not just you.

awh thanks so much!!!
where have you applied? i’m sure you’ll get in!
Reply 94
Got an offer for UCLan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankfully i’ve done my degrees now!!
anyway rip applesandalevsls (2017-2024) made this when i was 16 now i’m 23!! we’ve gone through a levels, bsc and msc! applied 3 times to dentistry and it was all worth it !!

still waiting to hear back from kings but least uclan is confirm i am very happy

Congrats!!! It must have been a tough and long battle for you to get that offer. Do you mind sharing a bit of your past journey and how u prepared for your application? I am thinking of applying to the 2025-26 graduate entry.
Reply 95
Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from KCL grad BDS? Haven’t heard anything at all and so wanted to see if they’ve started to interview yet
Original post by lqjuun
Congrats!!! It must have been a tough and long battle for you to get that offer. Do you mind sharing a bit of your past journey and how u prepared for your application? I am thinking of applying to the 2025-26 graduate entry.

awh thank you so much! yeah ill probs do a video at some point so ill let you know when i do so:smile:

where are you thinking of applying?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Mooglee1
Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from KCL grad BDS? Haven’t heard anything at all and so wanted to see if they’ve started to interview yet

hey no i’ve not heard anything either for grad entry! are you waiting for any others unis ??
Congrats to you!! 🙂

yesss keep me update

Can you also kindly ket me know please. Im looking to aply next year. Much appreciated
updates
pre-interview rejection from Aberdeen ☹️ due to vr score despite everything I've done! very disappointed but the course is very competitive if you're RUK
however....
i got a UCLan interview yesterday! starting to feel very real now as this time last year i got rejected pre-intervitime to work super hard because this is my dream to study dentistry since i was 16 (...now im 23) and i'm too close to missing it!
good luck to everyone else applying!

Hi! Can I ask what your ucat was? And vr score

Quick Reply

Latest