The Student Room Group

Does Psychology count as a science towards a Computer Science degree?

I want to study something related to computing at university. I'm taking computer science, maths and further maths at A-level but I'm stuck with my fourth choice. Currently I'm down for History as it is an essay based subject however I've heard it's a good idea to take another science. I've got the grades for Psychology and want to take it as it is also largely essay based. (I don't want to do Physics as I don't enjoy it very much).
Original post by Misiaaa
I want to study something related to computing at university. I'm taking computer science, maths and further maths at A-level but I'm stuck with my fourth choice. Currently I'm down for History as it is an essay based subject however I've heard it's a good idea to take another science. I've got the grades for Psychology and want to take it as it is also largely essay based. (I don't want to do Physics as I don't enjoy it very much).

Have a look at some course pages for computer science on uni websites and check the Entry requirements section. This will state what subjects are required or preferred for the course.

Quick Reply

Latest