The Student Room Group

Urgent help

So I had a heated argument with my so called boyfriend, we’re both on the other side of the world on holiday and I honestly don’t know what to do. I must’ve said something bad about his disabled relative and I dashed his gold necklace on the floor so he slapped my face. I don’t think this is right but I can’t leave rn because I’m stuck here for another 3 weeks…. This has ruined my holiday idk what to do please advice me cos I got told to leave him but I can’t do it here
Do you have funds for a flight home, or a friend/family member who can help you? Because you need to get out ASAP.
Reply 2
Original post by hannychica
Do you have funds for a flight home, or a friend/family member who can help you? Because you need to get out ASAP.

I’m at his family home I told his mum she was shocked but she spoke to him and slightly babied him. She wanted us to make up and be fine basically cos I’m far from home and I’m not in my comfort zone and he’s the only person that’s basically close to me. We have a hotel booked with our friends in the next 4 days and they’re flying in from the uk. Idk what to do cos he said he will pay his half but not go. I told my friend abt this but idk why I did that bc it makes things look so bad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending