The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Aula enrolment

I have received mail for Enrolment process and completed all the steps. For Induction through Aula, I am not able to log in. It says "Your email does not belong to any institution". I tried contacting Engagement team, but haven't received any reply to my mail since 5 days.
Original post by akankshagupta
I have received mail for Enrolment process and completed all the steps. For Induction through Aula, I am not able to log in. It says "Your email does not belong to any institution". I tried contacting Engagement team, but haven't received any reply to my mail since 5 days.

Hello,

Please could you double check that you have followed the steps for registration on Aula, which would have been given in your enrolment email.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

Please could you double check that you have followed the steps for registration on Aula, which would have been given in your enrolment email.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

I have not received any instructions for registration on Aula. The email just contains a link to the enrolment portal, which after logging in shows "Induction through Aula" button. On clicking, it takes me to Aula login page.
Original post by akankshagupta
I have not received any instructions for registration on Aula. The email just contains a link to the enrolment portal, which after logging in shows "Induction through Aula" button. On clicking, it takes me to Aula login page.

Hi,

Give it a few days, if you don't get a response from the Engagement Team, then please try following up on your email. If you are going to arrive in the UK soon, then it might be a good idea to visit the Student Centre to get your enquiry resolved.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Hi,

Give it a few days, if you don't get a response from the Engagement Team, then please try following up on your email. If you are going to arrive in the UK soon, then it might be a good idea to visit the Student Centre to get your enquiry resolved.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Hello, I got a response from the team saying the work is going for upload new course materials, etc. I will be arriving in UK late. I don't want to miss my studies and yet still Aula is not made available for the students. Is there any other way I can get timetable or induction schedule or even contact with my class mates?
Hi,

Please bear with them while the issue is sorted, in the meantime please contact the student engagement team to check if they can provide you a timetable or induction schedule.

+44 (0)2477 656 565
[email protected]

Many thanks Coventry University Team
Reply 6
Hi,

Please bear with them while the issue is sorted, in the meantime please contact the student engagement team to check if they can provide you a timetable or induction schedule.

+44 (0)2477 656 565
[email protected]

Many thanks Coventry University Team

Sure I will do that, Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest