The Student Room Group

ATAS Reseracher delay

Hi, Has Anyone recently got an ATAS certificate (outside the UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I submitted my application on 9th May 2022. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines.

Scroll to see replies

I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.
My ATAS is processing currently and had a correction timeline, the same as yours.
Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?
I applied to the Heriot watt and saltire scholarship as well.
My ATAS is processing currently and had a correction timeline, the same as yours.
Would like to know the CAS and ATAS timeline for anyone opting for September entry 2022?
Original post by mahima 0507
Hi, Has Anyone recently got an ATAS certificate (outside the UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I submitted my application on 9th May 2022. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines.
I believe you have to wait around 20 working days (but more recently it is advised to wait 30 working days). If you don't hear anything about your clearance after 20 working days, email the international team at your university.

I applied on 28th May for my ATAS certificate, so still processing.

I wanted to ask as well, did you guys have any expected decision date shown on your ATAS portal. Or does it just say "submitted" and shows a blank on the box to the right of it like this:

111.JPG
???
May I know your reference number starting digits and submitted date? No, there is no expected decision date. It's same as just "submitted", usually after they sent the decision it gets updated to "decision sent via email".

Original post by Magic_boi112
I believe you have to wait around 20 working days (but more recently it is advised to wait 30 working days). If you don't hear anything about your clearance after 20 working days, email the international team at your university.

I wanted to ask as well, did you guys have any expected decision date shown on your ATAS portal. Or does it just say "submitted" and shows a blank on the box to the right of it like this:

111.JPG
???
Hi, I submitted my application on 4th April for researcher (skilled worker visa) and still have not received mine certificate.
Have you got any update?
Original post by Magic_boi112

111.JPG
???

In my case, first column says submitted and second edit/delete.
And i have not received my certificate yet.

hi, have you received your certificate? I applied on 4th April and still waiting for their response.
Original post by SK_Mujataba
In my case, first column says submitted and second edit/delete.
And i have not received my certificate yet.

Hi, If there is an edit option that means your application requires some changes to make. Please make them and then submit it. I haven't received my certificate yet.
Hi, If there is an edit option that means your application requires some changes to make. Please make them and then submit it. I haven't received my certificate yet.

Thank you for your reply.
Please have a look at the screenshot attached. It says complete in first column. Can you share your last column? Or please just let me know that in your case it says "Submitted" or "Complete"?

Thanks much, It shows submitted now. :smile:
Good luck to you. Let's hope we'll receive it within this week. IA
Original post by SK_Mujataba
Thanks much, It shows submitted now. :smile:
Good luck to you. Let's hope we'll receive it within this week. IA

Good that you figured it out. Hope we'll receive it soon.
Reply 12
Could the people in this thread mention their application number and the date of submission.I submitted an application for researcher ATAS on 25/04/2022 with the application number 3140xx, and I have not received any information yet.
Original post by sumitb
Could the people in this thread mention their application number and the date of submission.I submitted an application for researcher ATAS on 25/04/2022 with the application number 3140xx, and I have not received any information yet.

Hi, I submitted ATAS researcher application on 05/05/2022 with the application number 3152xx, and haven't received any information yet. Let me know when you get your certificate.
Hi, I submitted ATAS researcher application on 05/05/2022 with the application number 3152xx, and haven't received any information yet. Let me know when you get your certificate.

Hi everyone,

I submitted my ATAS researcher application from India on 20th May 2022, my application number is 319xxx. There is no update on my ATAS application portal, it just says "Submitted". Is there anyway to expedite this process as my Job start date is 1st August 2022 and this delay in ATAS is making me anxious.

Could others kindly share there ATAS timelines? it might help rest of us make some sense out of the situation.
Hello all,

Please feel free to join this WhatsApp group for conversations on ATAS: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HkBOrJbFvDg8WHkQX2zzbw

PS: Please keep conversations limited to ATAS and other queries regarding moving to UK.

Hello! did you receive yours? which subject?
Original post by UzmaZaheer2306
Hello! did you receive yours? which subject?

Not yet. Electrical Engineering
pls let us create whatapp to update ourself
is there specific date for masters students and PHD?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending