The Student Room Group

Have you recently joined TSR? Say hello!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Evil Homer
Hey everyone :wavey:
Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.
What brings you to TSR? Let us know and say hello below! :yep:
Hi!
Original post by Brightpaw1
Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to The Student Room :smile: What are you on here to find ?
Original post by debs.barker7
Hi All,
I'm Debbie. I am a mature student from Norfolk, UK and am continuing my studies with the Open University after taking a year out.
I am studying for a degree in health and social care because I would really like to work with young people suffering with mental health issues. I have 6 daughters, and they all at some points have suffered with their mental health.
I enjoy reading and gardening and looking after our dog, Sam a much-loved border collie.
Looking forward to chatting and making new friends :smile:

Welcome!
came here to say hello ;-)
Original post by qqqxi119w
came here to say hello ;-)

Hello! Welcome! :h:
Reply 185
Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

Hello
Original post by mamonor
Hello

Hello! Welcome :smile:

Hi everyone, just joined student room.

Wanted to know if the newspaper articles mentioning cancellation of graduate route Visa and jobs nowhere to be found for International students, is it really very difficult to get jobs after masters in UK

FYI- I have offers from York, KCL, UCL, Awaiting to hear from Oxford, LSE, Edinburgh.

Hello
Salut
Hi!

Hello everyone. I joined to inform myself on a question I have to answer on a job application form. The problem is that I thought I had a good idea of how to answer the question, but having posted my question, I realise that I was 100% wrong and cannot find the answer. But I still have time. Thank you for being here.
Hi, I’m Hannah, and I recently joined The Student Room! The main reason I’m here is to ask questions about university and to try and give myself some clarification on which university to go and what course to - you know, the usual. I'm also here to try and get some more information about apprenticeships to see if their right for me, so if anyone has any general tips, please message me, it would be really helpful! The following is a bit about me
I'm currently in my first year of college, studying BTEC Digital Media, which I really enjoy and has confirmed my decision to do marketing as a future career, BTEC Business which is very stressful but I actually do enjoy it, especially the coursework side of things, and Film Studies, which is probably the least favourite out of my three main subjects. I also do Core Maths on the side, which I do quite enjoy despite not liking maths in lower school, especially the statistic side of it! Let’s just say a love good problem to sit and have a crack at, which this AS Level provides me with!
In terms of hobbies, I absolutely love music, and many genres at that! I am actually a drummer myself, and I’m currently on Grade 4. I am also really into Alexander Hamilton: The Musical, and cannot wait for it to be on Broadway again to go and see it live! I also do like a good book, mainly fantasy/ mystery/ crime books, but still I read other genres out of my comfort zones and find I quiet like them, so I’m open to suggestions. My main obsession, however, is carssss. (Broom Broom). I mainly am a fan of 90’s cars, and my dream ride is a Nissan Silvia Coupe, or a Nissan GTR, or a Subaru Impreza WRX, or Honda Prelude, or a Mitsubishi Evo… okay, maybe just all 90’s cars??!!
I’m thinking of going Lancaster University, University of Chester or Keele University, but Lancaster is my main option, definitely! In terms of apprenticeships, the main options for me that I know of at the moment is Amazon and Unilever, but if you think any other companies are good for marketing, please let me know!
Adios! 😊
…x

Quick Reply

Latest