The Student Room Group

Have you recently joined TSR? Say hello!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilooloo
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

Hi :smile:

Welcome to TSR! What brings you here ?
hello!! joined for english language caie a levels panic, stayed for the uni talk :biggrin:
i've just started my gap year, i'm off to study english and creative writing at the university of plymouth next year!
Original post by emilooloo
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

Hi, welcome to The Student Room :smile: How are you today(
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey everyone :wavey:

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

What brings you to TSR? Let us know and say hello below! :yep:

Hello
Original post by Adebisi Ade

Hello

Hi! Welcome to The Student Room! What brings you here? :smile:
Reply 25

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

Hello, joined the TSR community to learn about the UK campus life.
Hallo, nice to meet you all!
Reply 27

I'm new to the Student Room, so I just wanted to say 👋! I'm Erric Yash from India but really interested in getting to know about UK Study Culture, I'm currently studying in India but maybe come to the UK for any further studies I may wish to have 🤩.

I hope to use the forum to ask questions ❓, get advice 💡, and share my experiences with other students 🤝. I'm mainly interested in finding out about student life in the UK, so I'll be grateful to have a small Chit-Chat with you.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to chatting with you all soon 💬.
Original post by erricyash
I'm new to the Student Room, so I just wanted to say 👋! I'm Erric Yash from India but really interested in getting to know about UK Study Culture, I'm currently studying in India but maybe come to the UK for any further studies I may wish to have 🤩.

I hope to use the forum to ask questions ❓, get advice 💡, and share my experiences with other students 🤝. I'm mainly interested in finding out about student life in the UK, so I'll be grateful to have a small Chit-Chat with you.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to chatting with you all soon 💬.

Nice to meet you @erricyash, you're certainly in the right place :smile:
Reply 29
Hello 👋
Reply 30
hi

Hello,
I’ve just joined as I’m starting online A levels soon and figure I may need some help along the way.
I’m having some trouble on this website though, it won’t let me view certain pages and post on forums
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Studybuff1
Hello 👋

Hey, welcome to TSR! How you finding it so far :smile: ?
Reply 33
Original post by jessfrazer
Hello,
I’ve just joined as I’m starting online A levels soon and figure I may need some help along the way.
I’m having some trouble on this website though, it won’t let me view certain pages and post on forums

Hey, it's great to have you here. Have you found our A levels forum?

If you are still having issues posting please pop into the ask the community staff forum and we can help :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by guadiann
hi

Hey, welcome! how are you finding the site so far?
Reply 35
Hello everyone!
Reply 36
Original post by Tanz21
Hello everyone!

Hey :wavey: welcome to TSR! What brought you here?
Welcome, everyone!
Reply 38
Hi I’m doing education SEN and mental health at York SJ 🙌 looking for accommodation super urgently!!!
Reply 39

Hey! I joined TSR because I was so scared of failing chem and came for some tips.

Quick Reply

Latest