The Student Room Group

Have you recently joined TSR? Say hello!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey everyone :wavey:

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

What brings you to TSR? Let us know and say hello below! :yep:

Hello! I'm choosing to go by the username Wh1zzer on here for anonymity, but I'm currently in year 11 and I joined to gain help with my GCSE's and beyond.
Original post by wh1zzer
Hello! I'm choosing to go by the username Wh1zzer on here for anonymity, but I'm currently in year 11 and I joined to gain help with my GCSE's and beyond.

Welcome to The Student Room @wh1zzer :smile: You might fancy introducing yourself and having a chat in our Year 11 chat thread which you can find here -> Year 11 Chat Thread.

Let me know if you need any help getting around!
hello! my name is elaina (like the witch :3) and im also currently in y11 and i came here initially to ask for help with how to study for 10 GCSEs because i have my mocks in one weeks time (which im not ready for btw) but instead im now enjoying helping others with what i know in the subjects that im best at (and to have a rant about all the annoying ones)
Reply 83
Original post by elaina the witch
hello! my name is elaina (like the witch :3) and im also currently in y11 and i came here initially to ask for help with how to study for 10 GCSEs because i have my mocks in one weeks time (which im not ready for btw) but instead im now enjoying helping others with what i know in the subjects that im best at (and to have a rant about all the annoying ones)

Hey Elaina, lovely to have you on TSR! That's so nice to hear you are helping others on the site.

Have you found our GCSE forum? let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Original post by Wilykit
Hey Elaina, lovely to have you on TSR! That's so nice to hear you are helping others on the site.

Have you found our GCSE forum? let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

thank you sm <33 and yes i have

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

Hey everyone! My name's Alex (preferred name) and I am a 16 year-old gay student from London! I'm currently in Year 12 studying Bio, Chem, Sociology and Drama and I hope to get into med, or biomed/nursing!

Interests and hobbies: Science, mental health, food, acting, history, reading, walking and hiking, photography, cooking and baking, volunteering, singing & dancing, doodling, hanging out with/making new friends, Dr Who and many more I can’t remember (why not ask me)?

If you need someone to chat to, or any advice about volunteering or anything else, my messages are open and I'll try to help as best as I can. Thanks everyone!
Original post by Rainbow_Lexx
Hey everyone! My name's Alex (preferred name) and I am a 16 year-old gay student from London! I'm currently in Year 12 studying Bio, Chem, Sociology and Drama and I hope to get into med, or biomed/nursing!

Interests and hobbies: Science, mental health, food, acting, history, reading, walking and hiking, photography, cooking and baking, volunteering, singing & dancing, doodling, hanging out with/making new friends, Dr Who and many more I can’t remember (why not ask me)?

If you need someone to chat to, or any advice about volunteering or anything else, my messages are open and I'll try to help as best as I can. Thanks everyone!

Hi Alex :smile: Welcome to TSR! Let us know if you need anything :smile:
Hi Alex :smile: Welcome to TSR! Let us know if you need anything :smile:

Thanks!
Reply 88

Hi ,

I joined TSR because of some questions about NHS GMTS, however i believe its a great platform to make new connections. I completed my Masters this year and currently working in NHS as a project manager. would love to know more about others here, make good connections and hopefully meet new people. If any UNI student needs advice in regards to Healthcare management or Biomedical science please feel free to reach out as i also have a masters in Biotechnology 😅.

Looking forward to new connections
Reply 89
Original post by pprince
Hi ,

I joined TSR because of some questions about NHS GMTS, however i believe its a great platform to make new connections. I completed my Masters this year and currently working in NHS as a project manager. would love to know more about others here, make good connections and hopefully meet new people. If any UNI student needs advice in regards to Healthcare management or Biomedical science please feel free to reach out as i also have a masters in Biotechnology 😅.

Looking forward to new connections

Welcome @pprince! Great to have you on the site. Let us know if you need anything :smile:

Hi
Original post by Umair_Ahmed
Hi

Welcome to The Student Room, what made you register?

Hey I'm Rosie mai, I've just joined I'm here to find other people who are doing the same as me, get some help with questions I have and help others if I can. Right now I'm trying to find an online course to get into so if anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated. :smile:
Original post by Rosiemai123
Hey I'm Rosie mai, I've just joined I'm here to find other people who are doing the same as me, get some help with questions I have and help others if I can. Right now I'm trying to find an online course to get into so if anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated. :smile:

Hey Rosie Mai, great to meet you! What kind of course are you thinking about and I can maybe point you in the right direction!
Hey Rosie Mai, great to meet you! What kind of course are you thinking about and I can maybe point you in the right direction!

It's nice to meet you too, I've been looking for online Access to Higher Education diploma's in land based science or similar. So far I have found learndirect but I'm a bit apprehensive to buy the course as I'm not entirely sure if it's legitimate. Any input would definitely be very helpful!
Original post by Rosiemai123
It's nice to meet you too, I've been looking for online Access to Higher Education diploma's in land based science or similar. So far I have found learndirect but I'm a bit apprehensive to buy the course as I'm not entirely sure if it's legitimate. Any input would definitely be very helpful!

I've got a few places for you to start having a poke around and maybe ask a question!

We have specific university subject forums that might be of interest:

Biology and life science
Geography Geology and Enviroment

We also have a few Distance Learning forums and conversation that might be useful you checking out :

Distance Learning

Have a look round and ask a few questions, if you are struggling to get an answer let me know and we can try and figure something else out :smile:
I've got a few places for you to start having a poke around and maybe ask a question!

We have specific university subject forums that might be of interest:

Biology and life science
Geography Geology and Enviroment

We also have a few Distance Learning forums and conversation that might be useful you checking out :

Distance Learning

Have a look round and ask a few questions, if you are struggling to get an answer let me know and we can try and figure something else out :smile:

Thank you so much, that's very helpful. :smile:

Hello
Original post by dzidzor love
Hello

Hey! Welcome to The Student Room! What made you register today? :smile:
Reply 99

Hello
I just joined the forum and I’d like to know the requirements and the links for foreign students who intend to study medicine in the in the uk and if it can be take online
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest