The Student Room Group

School bag

Is a tote bag okay for sixth form
Original post by Chloe.iris

Hi there,

It really depends on what you will need to carry for your courses. I remember having a lot of folders for college which I had to bring in every day, so a tote bag would not have been practical. Try out different things and find what works for you!

Good luck at sixth form!

Rachel- YSJ student rep

I personally use a backpack for sixth form to carry all my things, and I don't thing I would be able to just use a tote bag although I know plently of people who do use just a tote bag, so it could work although it really depends on what you need to take to school every day.
Reply 3

no, but if u want a handbag the longchamp le pilage is good. i was able to fit a ring binder, notebooks and a water bottle in there fine. but if u want to use a tote bag on days where u dont have as many lessons that wld probably work, but it cld get confusing/u might forget things in other bags
I wouldn't take a tote bag to sixth form for the simple reason that it'll leave your stuff very unprotected when you inevitably have to walk a bit under the rain! A proper bag will protect your stuff a little bit more, plus it's probably more comfortable and practical.

Quick Reply

Latest