The Student Room Group

What kind of bag should i get for med school?

hey guys I am in my gap year and want to shop because I'm bored, what kind of bag should I get for med school? do you guys carry a lot of books? what do you carry? first-year advice, please!
Whatever bag you want. I used a backpack. I carried no books with me whatsoever - used whatever I needed in the library. Just carried paper, notebooks, stationary and occasionally my laptop (but I hear students don't really use paper for notes much these days so you might just need your laptop).
Reply 2
Original post by girl_in_black
Whatever bag you want. I used a backpack. I carried no books with me whatsoever - used whatever I needed in the library. Just carried paper, notebooks, stationary and occasionally my laptop (but I hear students don't really use paper for notes much these days so you might just need your laptop).

no way- I thought you had to carry like 10 textbooks, my shoulder still hurts from all the books we had to carry in sixth form, thanks!
Original post by cocoroses123
no way- I thought you had to carry like 10 textbooks, my shoulder still hurts from all the books we had to carry in sixth form, thanks!

I mean, you are welcome to carry textbooks if you want. You won't need them in lectures though. I carried around way more in 6th form (and even more at GCSE) than I did at uni.
Reply 4
Original post by girl_in_black
I mean, you are welcome to carry textbooks if you want. You won't need them in lectures though. I carried around way more in 6th form (and even more at GCSE) than I did at uni.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending