The Student Room Group

Anger in Long Distance Relationship

My boyfriend and I are long distance. He calls me every night and we sleep together on call, however he often forgets to charge his phone. Every night I tell him to charge it and somehow he falls asleep within seconds. Its not his fault he’s tired but it makes me so angry because i ask him to do one thing for his own sake. What do I do?
Original post by silhouetica
My boyfriend and I are long distance. He calls me every night and we sleep together on call, however he often forgets to charge his phone. Every night I tell him to charge it and somehow he falls asleep within seconds. Its not his fault he’s tired but it makes me so angry because i ask him to do one thing for his own sake. What do I do?

…it’s his phone and responsibility. I wouldn’t sweat it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
…it’s his phone and responsibility. I wouldn’t sweat it.

I know, i just dont understand why i get so mad about it. I dont want him to go to work with a dead phone. It just grinds my gears so much.
I know, i just dont understand why i get so mad about it. I dont want him to go to work with a dead phone. It just grinds my gears so much.

Ohh okay. I guess that it’s because you care for his well being, my family and partner get annoyed with me for being late to everything- because they want me to do well in life. Seems like the same thing for you :smile:
Reply 4
I know, i just dont understand why i get so mad about it. I dont want him to go to work with a dead phone.

What is so serious about his commute or job that he needs a fully charged phone?

If it bothers you that much, buy him a power bank.
Maybe calm down a bit with the expectations for a rigid schedule involving charging, late calls and sleep? You're setting yourself up for anger/dumping right there.
I think you need to calm down a bit or try some calming tactics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending