The Student Room Group

Is this forum dead?

Like it was far, FAR better in '17-'18, I remember it well. What the hell happened???
Original post by Kovalensky
Like it was far, FAR better in '17-'18, I remember it well. What the hell happened???

Well at right at the end of the '17-'18 period to which you refer, say around December 2018, a new user joined.

Profile Summary - Kovalensky.PNG

Perhaps that was the trigger for the change you describe? :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Well at right at the end of the '17-'18 period to which you refer, say around December 2018, a new user joined.

No cuz I'm an amazing user.
Yes, it's horribly dull and a veritable desert and wasteland compared to its glory days of the past. So so so boring.
Original post by DataVenia

Lol
Reply 5
I still spend an inordinate amount of time answering academic questions here, so maybe the social side is a bit flat but otherwise it seems in rude health
Depends on how you define dead
Not dead.
But so many of the most helpful, entertaining and friendly users from the 2012- 2019 era have either been banned or stopped posting on TSR. :frown:
The toxic trolls hiding behind lots of dupe accounts have also got a lot more brazen and criminal in their antics.

Quick Reply

Latest