The Student Room Group

Confusing signals help me out

I’m texting this girl from uni (ik her irl as well) she takes 4-6 hrs to respond sometimes even a day. So I dead the conversation cause obviously she’s not interested and whatnot, cool let’s not waste both our time here. But she seems to try to keep the convo going and then back to the long replies

I don’t get this thought process

Should I play it out or just completely cut it off
Original post by Anonymous
I’m texting this girl from uni (ik her irl as well) she takes 4-6 hrs to respond sometimes even a day. So I dead the conversation cause obviously she’s not interested and whatnot, cool let’s not waste both our time here. But she seems to try to keep the convo going and then back to the long replies

She might just be bored/have time in her hands as and when so possibly more like a hobby for her replying, a bit like replying to messages on forums. A spare time fill in sort of thing not necessarily a love intention.
Reply 2
If you know her, why not meet up and have an actual conversation? You know, face-to-face and using your voices...
Original post by Surnia
If you know her, why not meet up and have an actual conversation? You know, face-to-face and using your voices...

——————————-
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
What.. is her star sign?
Reply 5
Is she aware that you're into her?
Does she flirt with you?

You're just friends...not close ones by the sounds of it. Can't really expect much when it comes to communication.
Reply 6
Dude, people are busy.
Take it as a complement, you are fun to talk too, that's why she wants a conversation with you, even if she is not interested in more (which I doubt).
Original post by Anonymous

She's not into you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending