The Student Room Group

Preregistration Pharmacy Technician NHS Apprenticeship Interview

Hi,
Ive applied to a Preregistration Pharmacy Technician role at the NHS. I’m wondering if anyone knows what kind of interview questions there will be? Is there anything or any questions I must prepare for or read up on as I am new to this role and want to score high in the interview. If anyone has had this interview before could you give me any question guidance? I’m aware NHS interviews aren’t like your regular competency based questions. I’d appreciate if someone can let me know what questions came up in their interview if you have previously applied for this role.

Thank you
Reply 1
hi could you please tell me what they had asked you as i have an interview coming up for this role, however, how did you find the interview and did it go well for you?
thank you
Hi

I was asked questions about how my experience would fit with the role, examples of working within a team etc. It was very vague and plenty of room to talk about myself.

Original post by fluff1
hi could you please tell me what they had asked you as i have an interview coming up for this role, however, how did you find the interview and did it go well for you?
thank you
Hello, I know this thread is old but I'm looking to apply to a trainee pharmacy tech position with the NHS. I'm finishing a degree in biomed this year and I'm hoping to start in september. Is there anything I need to read up on or research about regarding this role?

Any advice or information would really be appreciated:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by mentallyg0n3
Hello, I know this thread is old but I'm looking to apply to a trainee pharmacy tech position with the NHS. I'm finishing a degree in biomed this year and I'm hoping to start in september. Is there anything I need to read up on or research about regarding this role?

Any advice or information would really be appreciated:smile:

hi, how did you interview go, I have an interview next month and am wondering what kind of questions you were asked? many thanks
Reply 5
Original post by kayles122
hi, how did you interview go, I have an interview next month and am wondering what kind of questions you were asked? many thanks

Hii would you like me to send you the questions I had xx idk if evey trust or pharmacy does it different, if you don’t mind me asking what trust are you applying to?
Reply 6
Original post by fluff1
Hii would you like me to send you the questions I had xx idk if evey trust or pharmacy does it different, if you don’t mind me asking what trust are you applying to?

hi yes please, that would be really helpful, I'm applying to the Harrogate and District NHS Trust, I understand questions will vary, i just want a general gist, thanks.
Original post by fluff1

Hi, could I have the set of questions as well please? I have an interview next week and need some sort of idea
Original post by fluff1

hi can you send me the questions as well please 🙂 xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending