The Student Room Group

I regretfully typed a few equations into my answers on a small test

I just finished a short test, but instead of just typing the answers, I typed the equations before them too. This has taken marks off of my answers, even though I got the answers themself correct. I feel pathetic for it but this is my first physics test, I'm very unfamiliar with the differences between physics and every other subject where we would have to write equations or explanations for answers (like we have to do with math or engineering). I wonder if anyone else has done this before and was let off with it?

No teacher has actually viewed my answers yet and they were marked incorrect automatically by Microsoft Forms.
Reply 1
Original post by swsummer
I just finished a short test, but instead of just typing the answers, I typed the equations before them too. This has taken marks off of my answers, even though I got the answers themself correct. I feel pathetic for it but this is my first physics test, I'm very unfamiliar with the differences between physics and every other subject where we would have to write equations or explanations for answers (like we have to do with math or engineering). I wonder if anyone else has done this before and was let off with it?

No teacher has actually viewed my answers yet and they were marked incorrect automatically by Microsoft Forms.

Let you're teachers know and i'm sure they will understand

Quick Reply

Latest