The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

MSc Software Development Strathclyde University - no timetable yet

Hi

I'm starting the software development course next week, but I can't find any information about what I need to do next week. There are no events or information on my place and no course information has been added. Is anyone else starting and knows what we need to do next week or has had a course handbook or similar information? Thanks.
Original post by Feeonam
Hi

I'm starting the software development course next week, but I can't find any information about what I need to do next week. There are no events or information on my place and no course information has been added. Is anyone else starting and knows what we need to do next week or has had a course handbook or similar information? Thanks.

Hello @Feeonam :biggrin: I've just dropped you a message in our other thread too, but thought I'd reply here as well. Can you find the contact details for your advisor of studies on Pegasus? Drop them an email to see if they're able to help! I'm sure the information will be coming soon as plans are finalised to welcome new students to campus. Let me know how you get on with it.
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending