The Student Room Group

I don't know how to handle this

Had a big crush on a female schoolmate younger than me, who hates me. For the past year I have been suffering a lot, both socially and academically partly because of her. I am also in a bitter dispute with my school department and have been pushed to the verge of expulsion due to some mistreatment the university administrators refused to acknowledge for which I have escalated to the public ombudsman, pending their priority investigation. Too many things have happened and it is currently the darkest time of my life...I still can't let her go.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Is this at school or uni?

What has she done that has supposedly caused you issues?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Is this at school or uni?

What has she done that has supposedly caused you issues?

University.
Reply 4
So in hindsight you realise that no love interest is worth mucking up your life for. I know it is tough, I failed my A levels largely due to unrequited love. But typically in these situations you behave badly and are left with nothing but regrets. You can’t do anything about it if someone is not up for it and this happens all the while. There are genuinely plenty more fish, and someone that’s right for you. When things are in a mess you have to start rebuilding and better times come
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending