The Student Room Group

My results are in and I have to repeat my 2nd year at uni

I’m an international student in MPharm degree and I repeated my 1st year and thankfully moved on. But now I have to repeat my 2nd year because I didn’t get enough credits after the resits.

I don’t think I can do it again and I would rather have to do the module again while in my 3rd year. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Any options to move into the next stage because I genuinely cannot handle being a failure twice.

Please help me with any information that you think may help.
Reply 1
Original post by Justjasmine
I’m an international student in MPharm degree and I repeated my 1st year and thankfully moved on. But now I have to repeat my 2nd year because I didn’t get enough credits after the resits.

I don’t think I can do it again and I would rather have to do the module again while in my 3rd year. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Any options to move into the next stage because I genuinely cannot handle being a failure twice.

Please help me with any information that you think may help.

It depends on the University, and it's most likely different for International Students, who may live overseas during summer etc.
But a lot of Universities offer carry-ons of failed courses. It depends on how many failed courses though.
The Uni usually contacts your student email, with your choices for the next year, but if not, contact your Uni instead.
If you don't know the right faculty to contact, email personal tutors or Uni support for direction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending