The Student Room Group

How to change my application to add maintenance loan?

I've already sent my application off and it got approved, however, I would like to add a maintenance loan now as I sent the form requesting no maintenance loan, but I've changed my mind. I can't seem to find the option to do this. Thanks in advance.
Original post by zeeski
I've already sent my application off and it got approved, however, I would like to add a maintenance loan now as I sent the form requesting no maintenance loan, but I've changed my mind. I can't seem to find the option to do this. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, We would require the Maintenance Loan request form to be completed, please contact us direct so we can arranging the form to be sent to you. You can contact us via the Live Chat option if available in your online account or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would require the Maintenance Loan request form to be completed, please contact us direct so we can arranging the form to be sent to you. You can contact us via the Live Chat option if available in your online account or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Would this form be done online?
Original post by zeeski
Would this form be done online?

Hi there, The form is a paper application and cant be completed online. It can be completed and uploaded via the online account if there is an evidence upload option available. If no upload function is available it wil need to be returned via post. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Hi there, The form is a paper application and cant be completed online. It can be completed and uploaded via the online account if there is an evidence upload option available. If no upload function is available it wil need to be returned via post. Thanks, Angela

Oh ok, I'm going on to third year so when I applied for second year I didn't needed the paper form for proof it was done online, so for third year I have to complete the paper form again (I did this paper form in first year).
Original post by zeeski
Oh ok, I'm going on to third year so when I applied for second year I didn't needed the paper form for proof it was done online, so for third year I have to complete the paper form again (I did this paper form in first year).

Hi there, It would just be the Maintenance Loan request form required as you have advised you have already submitted the student finance application and now wish to receive the Maintenance Loan funding. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi there, It would just be the Maintenance Loan request form required as you have advised you have already submitted the student finance application and now wish to receive the Maintenance Loan funding. Thanks, Angela

Hi, i called SFE and they told me i need to complete the PFF2 form all over again?
Original post by zeeski
Hi, i called SFE and they told me i need to complete the PFF2 form all over again?

Hi there,

We don't have account access so can't check what you have asked for, or status of your application. If you haven't requested the Maintenance Loan at all you will need a Maintenance Loan Request Form. If you wish the higher loan then it will be the PFF2 Form we need completed by your sponsors.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 8
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

We don't have account access so can't check what you have asked for, or status of your application. If you haven't requested the Maintenance Loan at all you will need a Maintenance Loan Request Form. If you wish the higher loan then it will be the PFF2 Form we need completed by your sponsors.

Thanks,
Claire

Yes I want the higher loan because I originally completed my application without maintancne loan but I've changed my mind and want it again, so therefore I would need to send off the pff2 form?
Original post by zeeski
Yes I want the higher loan because I originally completed my application without maintancne loan but I've changed my mind and want it again, so therefore I would need to send off the pff2 form?

If you haven't requested the Maintenance Loan at all you will need a Maintenance Loan Request Form. If you wish the higher loan then it will be the PFF2 Form we need completed by your sponsors.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending