The Student Room Group

Plagiarism in presentation slides

I was told by my tutor that I do not need to worry about plagiarism in my presentation assessment slides so I didn’t even consider it but when I submitted the plagiarism is 45% :frown:
Do you think I’ll get zero given that my tutor said before the assessment in one of my meetings with him that don’t worry about plagiarism In slides? Do you think they’ll assess based on how I presented during oral presentation and won’t actually consider plagiarism in slides? Btw Im MSc student at UCL
Original post by Anonymous
I was told by my tutor that I do not need to worry about plagiarism in my presentation assessment slides so I didn’t even consider it but when I submitted the plagiarism is 45% :frown:
Do you think I’ll get zero given that my tutor said before the assessment in one of my meetings with him that don’t worry about plagiarism In slides? Do you think they’ll assess based on how I presented during oral presentation and won’t actually consider plagiarism in slides? Btw Im MSc student at UCL

Just clear the concepts of the audience. Teacher wants to know that either you understood all the things you are telling to them.
Reply 2
Original post by Alan Foster
Just clear the concepts of the audience. Teacher wants to know that either you understood all the things you are telling to them.

So should be worried that I’ll fail bcz of 45% plagiarism:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending