The Student Room Group

balding at 20

Just a rant. It makes me feel extremely insecure. At least i’m tall. I usually don’t get girls’ attention anyway, but being bald would be a death sentence (we all know a bald 20 yo dude would be ignored by the vast majority of girls, especially if he’s not even got a masculine or handsome face).

I work out for myself, i study and dedicate my time to my interests. I have few friends but luckily i’ve never had issues to talk to girls in a friendly way (i have girl friends and feel comfortable with them)
Reply 1
Perhaps surprisingly balding is not a death sentence. It seems to be accepted as a normal male trait that is neutral or even positive. Maybe get some advice about it but more importantly work on your self confidence and repartee
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Just a rant. It makes me feel extremely insecure. At least i’m tall. I usually don’t get girls’ attention anyway, but being bald would be a death sentence (we all know a bald 20 yo dude would be ignored by the vast majority of girls, especially if he’s not even got a masculine or handsome face).

I work out for myself, i study and dedicate my time to my interests. I have few friends but luckily i’ve never had issues to talk to girls in a friendly way (i have girl friends and feel comfortable with them)

at least you're focusing on yourself! males balding is completely normal and it's okay to feel a insecure sometimes but just know you're not alone, a friend of mine is also balding but he's 18 and just decided to get a buzz cut. if you feel like its starting to affect your life in any way i'd maybe seek some sort of medical advice and see what they could do to help out, typically a hair transplant surgery might be suitable but i'm not sure if that's something you're wanting to opt for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending