The Student Room Group

Not attractive enough for girls

20 yo guy here… very receded hairline… not good face. At least i’m tall and take care of my body. Needless to say, i feel very unattractive to girls and seeing people dating each others really upsets me.
Reply 1
In my experience, unless your a model, dating is hard work and it’s about playing to strengths and doing the best on weaknesses. It’s then about effort, resilience and patience. With all of this something good will come up
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
20 yo guy here… very receded hairline… not good face. At least i’m tall and take care of my body. Needless to say, i feel very unattractive to girls and seeing people dating each others really upsets me.

that's a confidence issue, every person in the world has a different taste and different traits which they find attractive. For example, some girls like beards some hate them. The more you put yourself down, the more unlovable you will seem. Love yourself before trying to love anyone else

I don't see what the problem is... there are very few people who've got the complete package, so it's as Zarek said about playing to your strengths. How about you dress in a way that focuses on your body / physique instead of worrying about snazzy haircuts? Speaking of haircuts, if the receded hairline is really obvious, then you need to go for the shortest haircut you're comfortable with (can even go bald, at least it'll make you look "hard" :wink: ). Otherwise, maybe consider wearing hats etc. when out and about?

You can't judge yourself by looking at other couples... you don't know their background story; for all you know, they may have been in your situation a few months ago. Run your own race.

Original post by exostan787
that's a confidence issue, every person in the world has a different taste and different traits which they find attractive. For example, some girls like beards some hate them. The more you put yourself down, the more unlovable you will seem. Love yourself before trying to love anyone else

This!

Big-up your ego, amigo :smile:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or should that read "beer-holder" :lol: )
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
not good face.

Its a confident issue i think! You should improve your confidence to deal with your looking! Start a sport or gym! Actually start to invest to yourself
Reply 5
Accept you can't have girls. Dating and romance are not your thing.
Reply 6
you'll find someone eventually. just be happy for the couples you see now, and one day, your day will come...
Reply 7
Original post by zolearns
you'll find someone eventually. just be happy for the couples you see now, and one day, your day will come...

With an ugly fat girl, nothing to be happy about
Reply 8
The answer is simple, just offer to put a paper bag over your head whilst having sex. If she is still concerned suggest she wears one to, just incase your falls off during the thrusting.

Problem solved - next....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending