The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Sports technology

Hello
Anyone studying sports technology at loughborough university?
I think I am going to apply to their course so I would like to know how it is and what grades you got accepted with
Also, they dont specify which a levels are required so I dont know whether my grades for each subject are sufficient
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Ekdjd dmd
Hello
Anyone studying sports technology at loughborough university?
I think I am going to apply to their course so I would like to know how it is and what grades you got accepted with
Also, they dont specify which a levels are required so I dont know whether my grades for each subject are sufficient

Hi @Ekdjd dmd,

Great to hear from you.

You can see the entry requirements for our Sports Technology courses by viewing these pages and then going to the 'Entry requirements' section:
- Sports Technology BEng
- Sports Technology MEng

Also, you may want to view our student stories to read about other students' experiences of studying Sports Technology at Loughborough :smile:

- Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @Ekdjd dmd,

Great to hear from you.

You can see the entry requirements for our Sports Technology courses by viewing these pages and then going to the 'Entry requirements' section:
- Sports Technology BEng
- Sports Technology MEng

Also, you may want to view our student stories to read about other students' experiences of studying Sports Technology at Loughborough :smile:

- Lindsay

Thanks for the reply.
I have a doubt about the entry requirements though.
It asks for a grade 7 in GCSE maths which I did not achieve, but I got a B in A level maths.
Am I still eligible?
It does not state which A level subjects are required for this course.
Original post by Ekdjd dmd
Thanks for the reply.
I have a doubt about the entry requirements though.
It asks for a grade 7 in GCSE maths which I did not achieve, but I got a B in A level maths.
Am I still eligible?
It does not state which A level subjects are required for this course.

Hi @Ekdjd dmd,

I would email [email protected] with a list of your GCSE (or equivalent) subjects and grades and what qualifications and subjects you are currently studying. Our Admissions Office will be able to let you know more.

- Lindsay
Reply 4
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @Ekdjd dmd,

I would email [email protected] with a list of your GCSE (or equivalent) subjects and grades and what qualifications and subjects you are currently studying. Our Admissions Office will be able to let you know more.

- Lindsay

Ok, will do.
Thank you for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending