The Student Room Group

university

Hi,
I'm currently taking History, Law, Psychology and Textiles as A-Levels. I wanna study either law or fashion design at university but I don't really know what kind of extracurricular stuff I should do for UCAS/ applying to university and my aim is to get into either Cambridge Law, Oxford Law or Central Saint Martins Fashion.
If you have any ideas, please let me know :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by acolourfulhuman
Hi,
I'm currently taking History, Law, Psychology and Textiles as A-Levels. I wanna study either law or fashion design at university but I don't really know what kind of extracurricular stuff I should do for UCAS/ applying to university and my aim is to get into either Cambridge Law, Oxford Law or Central Saint Martins Fashion.
If you have any ideas, please let me know :smile:

First of all are you in year 12? If so then you have a lot of time to do extracurricular activities. This could be helping to host a fashion show in school(i.e. for cultural day or smth) or being part of a crochet club, or art club. If there isn't one, talk to your school about hosting it. For law, you could also be part of a debate club, and If you already know what type of law you want to study(e.g. pharmaceutical law) you could do something related to that.
If you are in year 13, there's no time for extracurriculars, Just know that Oxbridge has an entry exam for law, and you should be preparing for that.
feel free to ask any more questions:smile:
current year 13 student
Original post by IO bear
First of all are you in year 12? If so then you have a lot of time to do extracurricular activities. This could be helping to host a fashion show in school(i.e. for cultural day or smth) or being part of a crochet club, or art club. If there isn't one, talk to your school about hosting it. For law, you could also be part of a debate club, and If you already know what type of law you want to study(e.g. pharmaceutical law) you could do something related to that.
If you are in year 13, there's no time for extracurriculars, Just know that Oxbridge has an entry exam for law, and you should be preparing for that.
feel free to ask any more questions:smile:
current year 13 student

im in year 12,we had a culture day last year but i dont know if we will have it last year to and i will talk to my school about the other clubs.
thank you :smile:
good luck in your studies :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending