The Student Room Group

Anyone going to Oxford this Friday?

I'm heading to the Oxford open day to meet the tutors and get an idea of what Medicine is like for students. Anyone else planning on attending and do you have an idea of what we might expect?
Reply 1
Original post by quagmiretoilet
I'm heading to the Oxford open day to meet the tutors and get an idea of what Medicine is like for students. Anyone else planning on attending and do you have an idea of what we might expect?

yo help me and answer my question
Reply 2
djlnfwljnw
so im in year 10 and im study everyday in moring and after 6pm and basically im tryna get majority 9s and these are my subjects
aqa eng lang and lit
aqa biology chemity and physics
edexcel maths
ocr computer science
aqa mandarin
edexcel business i think
so wuld i have enough time in those 2 years for 9s bc i study of spec and lots of website deeply and do exam style questions
Original post by djlnfwljnw
djlnfwljnw
so im in year 10 and im study everyday in moring and after 6pm and basically im tryna get majority 9s and these are my subjects
aqa eng lang and lit
aqa biology chemity and physics
edexcel maths
ocr computer science
aqa mandarin
edexcel business i think
so wuld i have enough time in those 2 years for 9s bc i study of spec and lots of website deeply and do exam style questions

I should imagine so, though I am by no means an expert.
Reply 4

Yeah, planning on being there but no sure what to expect. Do you think we might get the interview over with?

Which colleges are you visiting?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Quady
Yeah, planning on being there but no sure what to expect. Do you think we might get the interview over with?

Which colleges are you visiting?

"Do you think we might get the interview over with?", I don't understand what you mean sorry.
Besides that, I plan on visiting most of them and speaking to the tutors in Oriel, Jesus, Exeter and St John's probably.
Reply 6

How are you travelling there?
Original post by Muttley79
How are you travelling there?

I'm going via the National railway, why do you ask?
Reply 8

There are a lot of roadworks and road closures at the moment.
Reply 9
I should have been heading down next weekend for an alumni weekend but between booking and going I split with the then-gf, and so cancelled it. Maybe next year.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 10

I went via the local railway.

It was very good and I am now looking forward to joining next year.
Original post by Quady
I went via the local railway.

It was very good and I am now looking forward to joining next year.

Funny part is that we probably saw each other.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest