The Student Room Group

oxford msc education

hi! are there any applicants here that applied to the msc in higher education at oxford?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, yes me!!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi! are there any applicants here that applied to the msc in higher education at oxford?
Hello

Just to give you information:

There is a separate forum for postgraduate students.
Sharing link
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7403852
apparently results will be released before mar 15!
Oh wow, where did you get this information from? At the time of the interview (6th Feb)- they had said four weeks from then (so this week)...
might be this week! i think march 15 is just the latest date possible. i emailed them.
Reply 6
I have seen ppl in other threads talk about the infamous button that may disappear! Has it disappeared for any of you yet applying to Msc Education? 😊
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have seen ppl in other threads talk about the infamous button that may disappear! Has it disappeared for any of you yet applying to Msc Education? 😊
not as yet..
Hii.. the button seems to have disappeared for the Mphil applicants in the education department. Any update for you all?
Reply 9
my button is still there!
Same for me... I saw on the other thread that it disappeared for MPhils in the education department. This wait is painful...
If you haven't received an interview call for the January deadline, safe to assume that you've been rejected?
I know it is not a direct relevant update to applicants, but I have seen that the Department has announced they are closing applications by March 15, so I assume there will be a decision soon. But my button and all is still there.
Mine disappeared this evening
My button is still there… so probably expecting results next week
Original post by Anonymous #4
same!
Hi, is there anyone who applied to the digital and social change program?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Mine too :frown: I’m so scared
My button is gone. I hope this means I’m getting in!
Original post by Anonymous #8
My button is gone. I hope this means I’m getting in!
Did your button disappear today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending