The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate for UK for January 2024 intake

ATAS certificate for UK

Has anyone waiting for ATAS certificate for January 2024 intake.

Can any one please share your ATAS reference number and share the details here when they received certificate (only those who had applied or waiting for ATAS). So we will get a rough idea about it.

My ATAS reference number is 3722**
I had applied on 16th October 2023 ( my course is s start in 8th January 2024 )

Scroll to see replies

Reference: 3691xx
Field: PhD Pure Mathematics, CAH 09-01-01
Applied: 3rd September 2023, no corrections requested
Granted: 18th October 2023, 33 working days

Hope things go well for you all too!
Reply 2
Original post by Dev01
ATAS certificate for UK

Can any one please share your ATAS reference number and share the details here when they received certificate (only those who had applied or waiting for ATAS). So we will get a rough idea about it.

Hi yes I applied for ATAS on 20/ 10 and my course will start on 15/01/2024 I hope to get the certificate ASAP cos my visa will expire soon and I want to change my visa😫
Reply 3
Original post by malcolmchen99
Reference: 3691xx
Field: PhD Pure Mathematics, CAH 09-01-01
Applied: 3rd September 2023, no corrections requested
Granted: 18th October 2023, 33 working days

Hope things go well for you all too!

Thankyou for sharing the information.
Reply 4
Original post by maysalreem
Hi yes I applied for ATAS on 20/ 10 and my course will start on 15/01/2024 I hope to get the certificate ASAP cos my visa will expire soon and I want to change my visa😫

Hi hopefully you will get by the earliest December ( 30 days ) in your case.Can you share your ATAS reference number first 4 digits. We will get an idea which ATAS reference number has been processed till date
Reply 5
Original post by Dev01
Hi hopefully you will get by the earliest December ( 30 days ) in your case.Can you share your ATAS reference number first 4 digits. We will get an idea which ATAS reference number has been processed till date

Yes sure, I hope that asap 3726XX
I hope before December 🥲
Reply 6
Original post by Dev01
ATAS certificate for UK

Hey,

I applied for the ATAS on 6 October for the PhD in Biomedical Sciences starting on 5 January 2024.

3716xx
Reply 7
I have an important question. Please, can I apply for the ITS to more than one university at the same time, as I have more than one doctoral offer, and so as not to waste time? Does this affect the first application?
Reply 8
I have an important question. Please, can I apply for the ITS to more than one university at the same time, as I have more than one doctoral offer, and so as not to waste time? Does this affect the first application?

You can submit multiple ATAS applications for different courses/universities at the same time, but each application needs to be made individually.
Reply 9
Original post by ilaydaeroz
You can submit multiple ATAS applications for different courses/universities at the same time, but each application needs to be made individually.

If the same course like computer and the same research title but different university? That okay??
If the same course like computer and the same research title but different university? That okay??

Yes, either your subject must be different, or your universities must be different.

It's okay to apply for more than one ATAS as you hold multiple offers from different universities, even if the courses are the same.
Original post by ilaydaeroz
Yes, either your subject must be different, or your universities must be different.

It's okay to apply for more than one ATAS as you hold multiple offers from different universities, even if the courses are the same.

Oh really so I will apply thank you,
Reply 12
Original post by Dev01
ATAS certificate for UK

I applied on the 16th as well but course start on 05 Feb. ATAS reference number is 3722**.
CAH10-01-04
Hi all
Do you have any news about who applied during the month of October? Did he get the certificate or not?
Reply 14
Till now not yet. And for you?
Hi all
Do you have any news about who applied during the month of October? Did he get the certificate or not?

not yet. it is normally supposed to come tomorrow
Reply 16
Original post by Dev01
ATAS certificate for UK

Ref: 3736**
CAH10-01-08
Applied: 4/11/23
Jan 24 intake

I am a little worried about mine, I chose researcher instead of Taught/Research (applied for PhD starting in Jan '24).
When I realised, I submitted a second application. I emailed them to cancel the first one, and saw an auto reply statement: "Do not submit multiple applications as this could delay your process"

So not sure what will happen now, here's hoping it goes well
Reply 17
Original post by Mmad.man
CAH10-01-08
Jan 24 intake

I am a little worried about mine, I chose researcher instead of Taught/Research (applied for PhD starting in Jan '24).
When I realised, I submitted a second application. I emailed them to cancel the first one, and saw an auto reply statement: "Do not submit multiple applications as this could delay your process"

It depends on the time line to add on its bit a close call for you, I had applied for Two ATAS for different universities on 26septemtber 2023 and 16 October2023( I had finalized 16october) for Jan 2024 intake till now the first one didn't even came. I'm guessing they were taking exact 20-30 working days . Hoping to receive this month soon.
Reply 18
Original post by Dev01
Original post by Mmad.man
CAH10-01-08
Jan 24 intake

It depends on the time line to add on its bit a close call for you, I had applied for Two ATAS for different universities on 26septemtber 2023 and 16 October2023( I had finalized 16october) for Jan 2024 intake till now the first one didn't even came. I'm guessing they were taking exact 20-30 working days . Hoping to receive this month soon.

All the best, the close timelines make it more stressful!
Reply 19
I applied on 12th of August 2023 for January Intake , still awaiting ATAS decision . My ref number is 367** - PhD in chemicals (CAH3 code :10- 03-02) anyone who applied in August 12th or before received atas? Int
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending