The Student Room Group

Bck2schl

Currently slumped on the couch and it’s 21 degrees but we did it. 1st week of yr13 finito.
But that weather this week is no joke it’s enough to make someone sick. Speaking of sick anyone worried about fresher flu?
I’m trying to get back to being as fit as I was at the start of the summer so my weekend is gonna consist of the gym and hikes. That’s the thing with school it takes up so much time so I can’t really plan to do anything unless ur super organised but i barely even know my timetable yet 😂😭.
Original post by AnnieMak
Currently slumped on the couch and it’s 21 degrees but we did it. 1st week of yr13 finito.
But that weather this week is no joke it’s enough to make someone sick. Speaking of sick anyone worried about fresher flu?
I’m trying to get back to being as fit as I was at the start of the summer so my weekend is gonna consist of the gym and hikes. That’s the thing with school it takes up so much time so I can’t really plan to do anything unless ur super organised but i barely even know my timetable yet 😂😭.

What subjects are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What subjects are you studying?

Health and social care btec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending