The Student Room Group

Glasgow access programme/ gateway to medicine 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mimi10791
Okay cool thanks so helpful. Just wondering why did you do GAP if you got an offer for medicine without the extra year was it just because u really wanted to go to Glasgow ?

For months I was so intent on going to Dundee but then as time went on, I realised that I really wanted to stay home with my family and friends so eventually decided to stick with Glasgow, that’s probably the main reason I chose it. But I also lowkey picked Glasgow because I’ve dreamed to go there since I was younger and it’s honestly a great uni for any degree, not just medicine.

GAP is arguably one of the best choices I’ve made - the people are great and you’re treated like a medical student without all the added stress lol
Guys icl seeing everyone getting offers and not knowing a lot of people that have applied to gateways is lit killing me… im so worried and like I feel sick just thinking that I might not get into any gateways… I wish there was a group chat for gateway applicants so we can talk about interviews , prep and stuff like that
Reply 42
Original post by -broHahahah
Guys icl seeing everyone getting offers and not knowing a lot of people that have applied to gateways is lit killing me… im so worried and like I feel sick just thinking that I might not get into any gateways… I wish there was a group chat for gateway applicants so we can talk about interviews , prep and stuff like that

Ugh literally why do we have to wait so long what gateways did u apply for?
Original post by Mimi10791

Ugh literally why do we have to wait so long what gateways did u apply for?

Ikkkk… I only applied for Dundee,Aberdeen and Glasgow what did u apply for?
Reply 44
Ikkkk… I only applied for Dundee,Aberdeen and Glasgow what did u apply for?

Ohh I’ve done that too
Reply 45
Same and I did that aswell. Do use know if the interviews r the exact same as medicine like mmi or panel
Reply 46

OMDs same, but not long now until interviews start getting handed out. would u like to me to make a gc on snapchat?
Original post by TDCTV

OMDs same, but not long now until interviews start getting handed out. would u like to me to make a gc on snapchat?

Yess that would be amazing
Original post by TDCTV

I’ll add you what’s ur snap
Original post by Heyyyys
Same and I did that aswell. Do use know if the interviews r the exact same as medicine like mmi or panel

I honestly have no idea but I have heard that it is similar. I’ll look into it and get back to u
Reply 50

i just pm'd u look at ur inbox lol
Original post by TDCTV

i just pm'd u look at ur inbox lol

Heyy just added u
Reply 52
if anyone else wants to be added just pm me ur snap :smile:
Reply 53
whats everyone's top choice?
Original post by TDCTV
if anyone else wants to be added just pm me ur snap :smile:

It’s not letting me pm u but my username is @tulipsipad pls add me!
Reply 55
Original post by banana474874
It’s not letting me pm u but my username is @tulipsipad pls add me!

Added u :smile:
heyy, has anyone gotten any interviews so far?
Reply 57
Original post by Medicine20244

Noo not yet
Reply 58
Original post by Medicine20244

no, still waiting :/
Reply 59
I hope they start giving out interview offers soon because it’s nearly the end of February

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending