The Student Room Group

Glasgow access programme/ gateway to medicine 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MandalaQueen
I hope they start giving out interview offers soon because it’s nearly the end of February

I’ve heard that some people have already received interviews for gateways to medicine but I’m not sure which ones
Reply 61
Original post by -broHahahah
I’ve heard that some people have already received interviews for gateways to medicine but I’m not sure which ones
Ohh 😧 that’s worrying
Reply 62
ehh, okay i've deffo been rejected then
Reply 63
but i think we'll hear back by friday
Reply 64
Could it be for Aberdeen or Dundee?
Could it be for Aberdeen or Dundee?

Honestly not sure… the person was being quite stingy and wouldn’t tell me to what gateway but hopefully it’s not those two cos I haven’t received anything yet
Reply 66
Honestly not sure… the person was being quite stingy and wouldn’t tell me to what gateway but hopefully it’s not those two cos I haven’t received anything yet
was it one of the gateways in england? coz i know bristol and hull york have already started giving interviews ngl
Original post by TDCTV
was it one of the gateways in england? coz i know bristol and hull york have already started giving interviews ngl

No , she didn’t apply to any English universities
Reply 68
Then I wonder what other university she got interviews for 🤔
Then I wonder what other university she got interviews for 🤔

I know she’s applied for Aberdeen, Dundee , Glasgow and St Andrews and I know another girl that has her St Andrews interview this week so could be that one
Reply 70
I know she’s applied for Aberdeen, Dundee , Glasgow and St Andrews and I know another girl that has her St Andrews interview this week so could be that one
Ohh that’s would make sense then
Reply 71
i just got an interview from aberdeen 🙂
Reply 72
Original post by TDCTV
Same!!
Reply 73
Original post by TDCTV
Omg same!
Yess that would be amazing

I’ll add you what’s ur snapHello! My sc is: iona39300 could you please add me
Hi guys
Has anyone heard back from GLA? or even heard anything about this? I’m really hoping to get into it
Guys has anyone heard that Dundee has given out offers , does anyone know if it’s true?
Reply 77
Guys has anyone heard that Dundee has given out offers , does anyone know if it’s true?

Yes i just got my unconditional feom dundee and two of my other friends did too! :smile:
Original post by rkhan93

Yes i just got my unconditional feom dundee and two of my other friends did too! :smile:

Well done! Congrats hopefully Glasgow gets back soon with that type of energy
Reply 79
Original post by rkhan93
For gateway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending