The Student Room Group

Will I be a Great Mum

Babies , generally 1-2 years old get attached to me really fast even if its some family friend's babies who i have never even seen before..they even sleep in my hands sometimes ..and come running to me even if their parents are right next to me ..will i be a great mum in the future???
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Babies , generally 1-2 years old get attached to me really fast even if its some family friend's babies who i have never even seen before..they even sleep in my hands sometimes ..and come running to me even if their parents are right next to me ..will i be a great mum in the future???

Babies at such young age will attract attention to anyone as it is part of growing up ❣️ you have probably done that when you were a baby. Babies will sleep in people hands and try putting them down in a pram or cot without disturbing the sleep pattern is something you will learn more about when you eventually have your own children.

All of this doesn't mean anything to you about whether you will be or not be a good mother in the future because this is something that nobody can answer until you actually have your children. You might be the most wonderful mother going but just remember that you don't always have a perfect baby who sleeps all the time and only cry when hungry etc as this is very unpredictable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending