Bristol

Official University of Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Got a hold yesterday 🤐.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Just got an offer for Mechanical and electrical engineering last night
has anyone of a neuroscience with psych mSci offer? i’ve been on hold since november but have 3A* and an A predicted
Original post by Anonymous #59
has anyone of a neuroscience with psych mSci offer? i’ve been on hold since november but have 3A* and an A predicted

Hey i received one in late november. I was 3A*s predicted with an A* In EPQ
Original post by moat123
Just got an offer for Mechanical and electrical engineering last night
Congratulations!!!!
What grades were u predicted and when did u apply?
probs a rlly stupid question but does anyone know whether Bristol give offers out over Easter? or are staff just all off?
Original post by adhya_9
Congratulations!!!!
What grades were u predicted and when did u apply?

I'm predicted A*A*A and A in EPQ. Applied in October for mech eng (Meng), was on hold until late Feb, when they told me they couldn't give me straight Mech, but I could transfer my application to mech and elec (Meng) if I wanted to. Got the offer (AAA) like a week or two later.
Got an email saying no for computer science and maths but would I like to be considered for data science.
Original post by Anonymous #60
Got an email saying no for computer science and maths but would I like to be considered for data science.

was that today?
Original post by user111788
was that today?

It was Thursday. Don’t think they work on Saturdays
Original post by user111788
probs a rlly stupid question but does anyone know whether Bristol give offers out over Easter? or are staff just all off?

No idea tbh but i know at least one person who got vet med offer at bristol 7.30am on Christmas day so you never know
Hi, has anyone else received an offer for maths!! :smile:
Reply 412
Has anyone got an offer for business management? I'm still on hold...
Original post by Miadayxo
Hi, has anyone else received an offer for maths!! :smile:

Also waiting
Been on hold for Biochem since Feb 6th. A*AA predicted. Is it over for me and a rejection inevitable?
No idea, still on hold for Mech Eng with 3xA* and 1xA predicted. Makes no sense. All other offers in.
Original post by Anonymous #61
Been on hold for Biochem since Feb 6th. A*AA predicted. Is it over for me and a rejection inevitable?

I’m in the same situation for law 😭 been put on hold 2x over the course of 3 months and I have 3 A*s predicted 🥲 starting to give up hope now lol
Original post by Anonymous #62
I’m in the same situation for law 😭 been put on hold 2x over the course of 3 months and I have 3 A*s predicted 🥲 starting to give up hope now lol

i’m also on hold since nov with 3A* and an A predicted (having achieved an A* in psych already) for neuro and psych (msci). i have to hope they are still in the process of giving out offers bc ik they are quick to reject if that was the case
Has anyone had any offers during the holiday thus far? Idk whether to abandon my hope of hearing back within the next two weeks or not 😂
Original post by Anonymous #62

It's a joke isn't it. My daughter has similar stats with a 31 in LNAT. She has an offer from Durham but has been waiting for a Bristol offer since late November and been put on hold twice. I'm encouraging her to withdraw now as they're wasting everybody's time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending