The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ma_they
I applied for chemistry on Monday 16th and got an offer exactly a week later.

What grades were you predicted?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
What grades were you predicted?

A* for Chemistry, Biology and Maths
Reply 42
Has anyone gotten an offer for economics and management yet?
im on hold for econ rn :/
Original post by Anagha_G
Reply 44
Original post by sixthformapp
im on hold for econ rn :/

yeah same i got put on hold as well. Did you apply for economics and management?
Original post by longfurby
Just got my offer for chemistry as an international student!

ahhh well done!! still waiting to hear back from them for the bachelors chemistry course. What offer did you get?
Original post by ma_they
I applied for chemistry on Monday 16th and got an offer exactly a week later.

ohh well done, what are your predicteds and what offer did they give you?
Reply 47
Original post by stephanieexx
ohh well done, what are your predicteds and what offer did they give you?

I'm predicted A*'s for Chemistry, biology and maths. I was eligible for a contextual offer so my offer was ABB.
Reply 48
Original post by ia22
Hi, which languages are you going to be studying? I do languages at Bristol and am happy to answer any questions

oh wow thats awesome !! i will hopefully be studying french and italian! i'd love if you could tell me a little about what it's like studying languages at bristol from a student's perspective
Reply 49
Original post by stephanieexx
ahhh well done!! still waiting to hear back from them for the bachelors chemistry course. What offer did you get?

I got a conditional offer for the Masters w/ study abroad, which is what i applied for. My conditions are just a 5 on the AP Chem exam, and 3.6 overall gpa (I'm from the US so I took APs rather than IB or A-Levels etc)
Reply 50
has anyone applied to economics and management? have you guys started getting offers yet?

I got put on hold last week, with predicted grades of A*A*A #
wbu
I've applied for English, so far my offer is on hold is that a bad thing?
Reply 52
My daughter got a conditional offer yesterday of AAA for integrated masters in biology and we applied on 18th October . She comes under the international student category. Her prediction was A* for all sciences and A for Math. She was never put on hold.
Reply 53

Not management but I have an offer for Economics and Maths:smile:
Reply 54
Original post by sohan1078
I got put on hold last week, with predicted grades of A*A*A #
wbu

I got put on hold as well with predicted grades of 42/45 for IB
I applied on the 18th September for Biomedical Sciences, and recieved an offer on the 10th of October :smile:
yeah same i got put on hold as well. Did you apply for economics and management?

What do you mean put on hold ?
Reply 57
Recieved an offer a week after i submitted my application for neuroscience - abb needed with an a in any of psychology chem or bio :smile:) Preparing for my medicine interview dreadingggg
Reply 58
Original post by prosperx
Recieved an offer a week after i submitted my application for neuroscience - abb needed with an a in any of psychology chem or bio :smile:) Preparing for my medicine interview dreadingggg

have any unis gotten back for medicine, ive applied dentistry and i’m so nervouss
Reply 59
Original post by aaud
have any unis gotten back for medicine, ive applied dentistry and i’m so nervouss

nothing atm same i think its still early friends ik who applied last year started getting interviews towards end of november / beginning december so yeah. I only have a guranteed interview for med with bristol thru a programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending