The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by prosperx
nothing atm same i think its still early friends ik who applied last year started getting interviews towards end of november / beginning december so yeah. I only have a guranteed interview for med with bristol thru a programme

omg that’s so greattt!! it’s honestly do scary even the interview stage is so frightening😭
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 61
Original post by ilovelemons
What do you mean put on hold ?

they sent an email saying that they have reviewed my application and have put it on hold. They will probably look at the other applications they get by January and then decide whether or not to admit me.
Reply 62
Have all economics and management applicants been put on hold? Do you guys know anyone who got accepted?
Original post by Anagha_G
they sent an email saying that they have reviewed my application and have put it on hold. They will probably look at the other applications they get by January and then decide whether or not to admit me.

Well good luck! Seems offers for International students and certain courses have begun and others it’s a wait for now.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Bristol.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

when will offer days be?
Reply 65
Original post by prosperx
Recieved an offer a week after i submitted my application for neuroscience - abb needed with an a in any of psychology chem or bio :smile:) Preparing for my medicine interview dreadingggg

congrats! just wondered if you got put on hold before you got your offer?
Reply 66
Original post by Anagha_G
has anyone applied to economics and management? have you guys started getting offers yet?

I did and got put on hold. Tho i do have friends who initially got put on hold but then got accepted. So dont think we have to wait til jan but yea
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 67
Original post by tmin09
I did and got put on hold. Tho i do have friends who initially got put on hold but then got accepted. So dont think we have to wait til jan but yea

oh ok thank you!
Reply 68
I got a contextual offer for Bristol , back in October yayyyyyy
Reply 69
Original post by A h
I got a contextual offer for Bristol , back in October yayyyyyy

congratulations!! for which course?
i was put on hold for law today, any idea how long it will take to hear from them??
Original post by Anonymous #7
i was put on hold for law today, any idea how long it will take to hear from them??

When did you apply? I’ve applied for law too and haven’t heard anything at all
Original post by marniehoran
When did you apply? I’ve applied for law too and haven’t heard anything at all

16th oct, wbu??
Original post by Anonymous #7

16th oct, wbu??

10th oct 🥲
I got a conditional offer from Bristol yesterday for Classics. I’m sitting SQA Advanced Highers (English, Latin, Philosophy & Religion) and they want AB (A in Latin).
Has anyone heard back about Geography BSc? I applied October 15th (international) and all I've gotten is a questionnaire to clarify my fee status 😭
I applied for bsc neuroscience a week or so ago and heard back today that I've been put on hold... I'm predicted A*A*A. Hoping that Bristol like me and are just waiting for more applicants, rather than them just not being sure about me. I've already got an offer back from Warwick for Psychology, so I'm keeping my hopes up for Bristol.
Reply 77
I just got placed on hold for law. I applied on the 2nd Oct. I’m so scared and what this means. Does this mean my LNAT wasn’t high enough for me to get an offer straight away. I’m predicted 3 A* in History, English Lit and Politics, so my LNAT is a big worry now
I got a conditional offer back today for econ! :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Anonymous
I got a conditional offer back today for econ! :smile:

Nice! Anyone else recieved any thing for Econ and Management?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending