The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Official University of Edinburgh Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

hi has anyone heard from Arabic with Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies (or Arabic and anything, frankly) yet?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Around what time are people getting their offers
has anyone else heard back for physics? i was thinking of making an instagram/snap gc since i'm pretty certain it's going to be my firm and i'd like to get to know people who are gonna be there in sept!
have any Scottish Econ students received offers recently?
Original post by Anonymous #43
Yeay - History offer (AAA) along with a lot of my friends at mine and other schools.
All of us are RUK, non-contextual.
Offer yesterday afternoon

Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are? I have A*AA and have applied for History too but I’m worried I won’t get an offer.
Original post by Anonymous #98
Anyone heard for Eng Lit 😬

No me neither😭 it’s my last one
Do you know when Edinburgh admission is closing for Easter break and opens again? I've heard that UCL will be closed 27.03-05.04, if Edinburgh has the same dates, then does this mean we will not hear from them until 6th of April
Original post by ddddd889
Do you know when Edinburgh admission is closing for Easter break and opens again? I've heard that UCL will be closed 27.03-05.04, if Edinburgh has the same dates, then does this mean we will not hear from them until 6th of April

their term ends on april 4th i believe, but im not sure whether this applies to applications too
Original post by Anonymous #1
their term ends on april 4th i believe, but im not sure whether this applies to applications too

Looking at last year’s offer spreadsheet there doesn’t seem to be a long break at any point so they are probably just off over Easter weekend.
Original post by Anonymous #98
Anyone heard for Eng Lit 😬

Not yet🫠
Original post by Anonymous #92
Any maths??
i got an offer in december
anyone got linguistics yet? they seem to be coming out in chunks for subjects
Original post by Anonymous #1
anyone got linguistics yet? they seem to be coming out in chunks for subjects

Still waiting for French and linguistics.
Reply 873
Original post by Anonymous #76
Anyone else waiting on social anthropology?

Still nobody heard on social anthropology yet?
Original post by Anonymous #101
i got an offer in december
are you an early applicant?
Does the application status change before a decision? Mines has said pending our decision since i applied in December?
Original post by Anonymous #92
are you an early applicant?
no i only applied four days before i got the offer back
Original post by Hopefulug
Does the application status change before a decision? Mines has said pending our decision since i applied in December?

It remained as 'pending our decision' for me right up until my offer yesterday
Daughter just got English lit offer 5 mins ago. RUK.
Original post by howlemaya123
Congratulations!! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are? I have A*AA and have applied for History too but I’m worried I won’t get an offer.
A*A*A*A (A Levels not Highers)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending